New Visa Regulations for China

The Visa requirements for entering China changed as of August 1st of 2012. New documents must be obtained from your tour operator either in your country or in China as well as your international air carrier. You can down load a visa application and instructions from many sources. I use CIBT Visa Service for my clients. CIBT.com    For more information contact me at interlak@eskimo.com
My friends call me "ChinaDave" I am always glad to share information on travel in China having traveled all through China for the past 25 years and 50+ trips and been in the tour business for 20+ years. My web site is www.interlakechinatours.com My specialty is doing Private Custom Tours for individuals as well as Custom Tours for Groups with Special Interests.   A special permit is needed to enter Tibert and a good tour company obtains this for you in advance.  For more details contact me also. Policies change from time to time and need to be checked before you apply for your visa. I can send you the visa kit with the forms and instructions via email at no cost if you contact me giving me your email address and state in which you live. (applications go to 5 different places in the U.S.)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel